Advertisement

Human Error POST How to 7Days to feel Incredible series

Human Error POST How to 7Days to feel Incredible series #potterblogs #joedispenza #feelincredible

***To read the full blog post***


***Here are my findings - written Diary nothing left out***



***Workbook PDF***


I had forgotten some steps. By the time I realized I was way over halfway through.

So I continued and made this short video to explain. How by carrying out these simple steps (even though I missed #5 as I say here) I STILL came out feeling great! No scratch that...INCREDIBLE :-)

VIDEO TRANSCRIBE -
In making the 7 Part video series, I completely forgot to add some things and just before I tell you those things I would like to explain.

Having found out that error, I would have absolutely 'slated' myself with words of pure negativity, and instead, I noticed what I was noticing and said. 'Michele, you know its human error as long as I put those in here. Then anybody else that wants to do it needs to forget as I did.

But having said that even though I had forgotten #5, I still came out of the exercise feeling positive.

So what I have done is edit throughout the video series where you should do those exercises, and also it's in the Workbook.

So, I'm just checking my dogs.

That is to say, after you have written down those 4 things you want to change. BEFORE you get out of bed, you manifest that feeling of what it feels like to be living the life you would absolutely love to live. Because we are changing these programmed patterns, we want to change the way we feel when we get out of bed in the morning. So that we can take that feeling with us throughout the day.

And throughout the day, No #5 Become aware of the space around you and your thoughts. So when you see the videos, you will see where I've edited it in.

Thanks for watching I wanted to leave this in because it's raw and it's authentic.

Thanks again, and good luck with your journey.

***To read the full blog post***


7Days & you will see results YT videos

***Here are the links to all 7days for easy reference***

Day 1 Intro
Day 1 Intro Reflections
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7

***I forgot to include video***


***Joy video***


***Workbook PDF***


***If you want to know more about what I am doing then you can visit***




***Or, you are interested in reading any more of my blogs***



***One of my blogs ‘Give a man a fish Blog’***



***YouTube video where I heard about the 7Day Challenge Be Inspired Channel***

Dr Joe Dispenza,7Days to feel Incredible,7Days,potterblogs,7part video series,self talk,human error,forget,#7day,Be inspired,

Post a Comment

0 Comments