Advertisement

How to; Suspended ceiling with insulation in the bathroom

How to; Suspended ceiling with insulation in the bathroom This is how I made the suspended ceiling in our bathroom and how I insulated it.

Tools used

Bosch drill


Plaster board screw driver bit


Prop


Tape measure


Duct tape


Plasterboard screws


Comment and let me know how you get on with your project and if my videos helped you at all. After all that's why I make these videos!

If you would like to help to fund this channel and help me to make more and better videos then any donations would be greatly appreciated via paypal.





ceiling,suspended ceiling,installation,suspended,basement,false ceiling,drop,diy,renovate,construction,drop ceiling installation,how-to,redo,dropped ceiling,do it yourself (hobby),diy woodworking,diy woodwork,american craftsman,do it yourself,basement ceiling,new,repair,interior design,coffered ceiling,do it herself,remodel,home improvements,woodworking,ceiling tiles,ceiling grid,accoustic ceiling tile,ceiling tile,ceilings,installing,insullation,bathroom,

Post a Comment

0 Comments