Advertisement

How to Adjust Seating Position in Your Car

How to Adjust Seating Position in Your Car It is more than just comfort :)

*Got some shopping to do? Please use my Amazon Link:
Or check out products I am looking at on my shopping page:

Buy DJI Drones at a huge discount -

Equipment I use:
Camera -
Wide Angle lens -
Microphone -
Lapel Mic -
Jib -
Stabilizer -
Slider -
Wind Filter 1 -
Wind Filter 2 -
Wind Filter 3 -
Ball head -
Tripod 1 -
Tripod 2 -
Audio recorder 1 -
Audio recorder 2 -
Small Camera -
Graphics Card -
Editing Software -
Little Hand Pointer -
360 camera:
Drone 1 -
Drone 2 -
Drone 3 -
Camera for drone 3 -
Stabilizer -
Small 4K camera:
Mini wind filters -
Stabilized Camera:
DSLR:








Some of the above links are affiliates that may pay me a small commission if you purchase from them.

CC Music:

Your

Post a Comment

0 Comments