Advertisement

How to Achieve What People Say You Can’t Achieve

How to Achieve What People Say You Can’t Achieve In 2008 when I decided to be an entrepreneur, what motivate me was the freedom. I wanted to live the way I like and that was the reason why I decided to build my own company.
However, when I announced my intention to the people around me, everyone told me how stupid I was.
I felt rejected and dejected. I was sad because even my immediate family members never believe in my ability to achieve what I said I wanted to achieve.
We all experience this kind of thing somewhere in our life’s journey but what separates those who achieve success from others is that, while most people see the negativism around them as a direct attack to there person, successful people see those attacks as the reason to prove others wrong.
In today’s video, I’m going to be sharing with you how to achieve what people say you can’t achieve. If you’re new here, consider subscribing so that you won’t miss other interesting videos like this.


If you've not subscribed to the Success Secrets TV, kindly subscribe here ...

If you're between the ages of 15 and 40, we invite you to join our new channel, Under40 TV for inspiration and wisdom to live a meaningful, rich & successful life. Join the Under40 here ...

We Love You!

motivational speech,motivational video,how to achieve your most ambitious goals,how to achieve your goals,motivational speech workout,motivational speech for success in life,

Post a Comment

0 Comments