Advertisement

Heavily Modified 2JZ FIRST Start Up! Toyota Supra Mk4

Heavily Modified 2JZ FIRST Start Up! Toyota Supra Mk4 With the 2JZ back in the Mk4 Supra its time for the first start! But unfortunately we run into some unexpected problems...

You can subscribe to my channel for new videos, builds of my Ferrari 458, BRZ, Supra, RX-7, 2JZ 350z, vlogs and everything else that I record and share with you.

►Hunt&Co
►Best place to buy car parts
► Use “tj10” and save 10% off everything at
►Meguiar’s Store:
►Follow my Twitch

►Follow me on Instagram @tjhunt_
►Follow me on Twitter @tjhunt_

SEND ME STUFF HERE:
14781 Pomerado Rd. #115
Poway, CA
92064

tj hunt,subaru brz,cars,PC,mk4 supra,toyota supra,1993 toyota supra,supra turbo,single turbo,first start,starting my mk4 supra for the first time,Building a mk4 supra,800 horsepower,2jz,rad industries,rad dan,building a 800hp supra,aem,stand alone ecu,2jz gte,2jz vvti,straight pipe,cammed,272 cams 2jz,built head,built motor,

Post a Comment

0 Comments