Advertisement

Heartless Meme ||Vent & Bad Editing|| (Figure Out the Secret Message)

Heartless Meme ||Vent & Bad Editing|| (Figure Out the Secret Message) Please try to figure out what the secret message of this meme is...

I've been trying my best to tell you guys that I am not doing CreepyPasta anymore since this IS an Undertale channel but some of you won't listen.... It's startting to get annoying...

I don't even know if you guys are supporting me anymore...

Haters, People who only WANT CreepyPasta, and my other personal problems... just please.... stop this already...

Hope you all enjoy this meme!!!

//Programs I used in editing//
Cute Cut Pro
Gacha Life
90s
Ibis Paint X
KineMaster

//Programs I used in Thumbnail//
Ibis Paint X
Gacha Life
PicsArt

Original Meme:
Song:

Once again, don't forget to like, comment and subscribe for more videos to come and don't forget to SMASH that bell button so you won't miss any videos!!!

I'll see you all in the next video, SEE YA LATER!!!

Message)

Post a Comment

0 Comments