Advertisement

Grand Manor Hotel [ABANDONED] | Exploring Abandoned Places 2019

Grand Manor Hotel [ABANDONED] | Exploring Abandoned Places 2019 My name is Sean, I am an urban explorer living in the UK, and this is my life.

☆ Subscribe for Daily (almost) uploads of me exploring abandoned buildings.
-

☆ Follow my INSTAGRAM for photos of all the abandoned places I explore daily
-

☆ hit the bell icon to stay up to date, drop a nice comment down below for a shoutout

................................................................

☆Dress like an Explorer (THE HOODIE I WEAR):

☆ FOLLOW 3XPLORE
Chloe Explores:
Lewis Merrin:

LOCATION HISTORY: (if any)

☆ what's in my camera bag 2019:
- Canon 650D
- Canon 10-18mm f/3.5-f/5.6
- Rode Mic go
- Meke camera light (no link as manufacturing stopped, so eBay I'm afraid)
- Olight torch
- Canon EOS M mirrorless camera with
15-45mm kit lens
- Manfrotto mini tripod

....................................................................

☆ DM my Instagram for enquiries.
☆ DISCLAIMER: I do not force entry into any locations, neither do I vandalise or take part in any other criminal activity. I simply enter peacefully, record, and leave. I do not share locations.

urban exploration, urban exploration uk, abandoned places, abandoned places uk, exploring abandoned places, exploring abandoned places gone wrong, abandoned places gone wrong, urban exploration gone wrong, abandoned exploration, exploring, abandoned mansion, lost places, decay, top 10, top 5, time capsule, abandoned house, explore, urbex

In the past I have:

exploring abandoned mansion
exploring abandoned house
exploring abandoned hospital
exploring abandoned factory
exploring abandoned planes
exploring abandoned tunnels
exploring abandoned manor
exploring abandoned cars
exploring abandoned school
exploring abandoned college
exploring abandoned university
exploring abandoned drug school
exploring abandoned care home
exploring abandoned preschool
exploring abandoned nursing home
exploring abandoned coal mine
exploring abandoned bunker
exploring abandoned hotel
exploring abandoned warehouse
exploring abandoned mental asylum

#abandoned #exploring #urbex #history #explore #derelict

urban exploration,urban exploration uk,abandoned places,abandoned places uk,exploring abandoned places,exploring abandoned places gone wrong,abandoned places gone wrong,urban exploration gone wrong,abandoned exploration,exploring,abandoned mansion,lost places,decay,top 10,top 5,time capsule,abandoned house,explore,urbex,

Post a Comment

0 Comments