Advertisement

Going Tanning With 'Mikey's Strength And fitness' & Should Bodybuilders Be Tan All The Time??

Going Tanning With 'Mikey's Strength And fitness' & Should Bodybuilders Be Tan All The Time?? Going Tanning With "Mikey's Strength And Fitness" & Should Bodybuilders Be Tan All The Time??

All right guys take a trip with me to the best tanning salon in New York City because I want to get my tan on, and I haven't been tanning outside at all this summer so I figured I'd get a little base coat and then start tanning more outside because we still got the rest of August to go and even September but then after yhat ot starts to cool down here but anywas guys i hope u enjoy my trip to the best tanning salon in New York City & should bodybuilders be tan all the time because I definitely think so if not dark atleast have a base coat thats my opinion but i digress lol..

DON'T FORGET TO LIKE SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE FOR ALL YOUR BODYBUILDING AND FITNESS NEEDS ON THE DAILY!!

MIKEYE46@INSTAGRAM.COM

going tanning with mikey's strength and fitness & should bodybuilders be tan all the time,going tanning with mikey's strength and fitness,should bodybuilders be tan all the time,tanning,tan bodybuilders,mikeys strength and fitness,health and fitness,nicks strength and power,rx muscle,generation iron,ifbb pro,muscle mass,gym training,tanning beds,tanning salon,tanning treatments,bodybuilding motivation,bodybuilding,nyc tanning salons,NYC tanning,dark tanning,

Post a Comment

0 Comments