Advertisement

FOR HONOR - THE REPUTATION 70 KENSEI!

FOR HONOR - THE REPUTATION 70 KENSEI! #ForHonor #Toeknee #Kensei
Hey everyone, as you know, I did a stream yesterday getting my Kensei to reputation 70. It's been a long time coming, but we are finally max reputation with the character. I decided to show the last game that I played before hitting max rep. I am traveling, but I will be doing my best to get another video up today of Kensei duels at max rep. If you enjoyed, be sure to leave a like, comment and subscribe!

Twitch:

Discord Server:

Follow Twitter to Know When I'm live:

Patreon:

Merchandise:

Add my smurf to play sub games:

Valk OP Loadout:

Subscribe!:

Twitter:

E-mail Contact: toeknee134@gmail.com

Steam Id:

for honor,for honor kensei,kensei rework,rep 70 kensei,Kensei for honor,for honor season 11,season 11 for honor,for honor jormungandr,hulda,gretar,for honor new character,hammer for honor,for honor op characters,for honor best characters,for,honor,max rep kensei,toeknee,toeknee for honor,Warden Rework,for honor patch notes,For Honor new content,For Honor New Gamemode,For Honor PC,High Level For Honor,for honor e3,season 11 finishers for honor,

Post a Comment

0 Comments