Advertisement

Fireplace Food Warming Display! Great For Parties!

Fireplace Food Warming Display! Great For Parties! In this video I make these unique looking food warming racks for a catering company. These use a 36" ethanol fireplace insert to add an interesting look of open flame heating to the simple task of keeping prepared food warm!

These were a fun project to figure out especially since they all have to be disassembled and moved easily. If you'd like something like this, send me an email! info@makeeverythingshop.com

Thank you to Lincoln Electric for providing me with this MP 140 Multi Process welder. This thing is amazing, it does Mig, tig, sick, and flux core welding in a 120V machine! Its currently on sale through Lincoln and makes a GREAT fathers day gift. See the link below for more details!



Ollie Iron Angle Clamps:

@ollie_iron on Instagram


Thank you to Pferd abrasives for supporting my shop and my channel. For links to some of the grinding discs I use most see below:

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Flap disc:


Inside corner disc (AMAZING):


Wire Wheel:


Thanks for watching! Be careful, know the limits of your skills and your tools! Don't try this stuff at home!

Like and Subscribe for more videos and check out our Instagram


To help support Make Everything and this channel become a Patron:



For Make Everything T-shirts, hats and other products check out our website:



We teach classes in woodworking and welding here at the shop, if your interested see the current schedule here.



For PDFs of some of our project check out our profile on Instructables:


Below are some links to tools I use in the shop on a daily basis.

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Bosch Miter Saw ( My Favorite miter saw)


Sawstop Table Saw:


Wen Tabletop Metalcutting Bandsaw


Articulated Vise:


Bosch Portable Bandsaw ( 18V)


Porter Cable Restorer:


Lincoln 120V Welder ( good for a home shop)


The Camera I use:


The Tripod I use:

make,maker,handmade,catering,oven,gel fireplace,food warmer,barbeque,hand made,welding,magnetic brake,woodworking,oak,red oak,how to make a box,how to make a wooden box,how to make a gel fireplace,skillet,sheet metal box,baleigh magnetic brake,ethanol fireplace,diy fireplace,tempered glass,

Post a Comment

0 Comments