Advertisement

FINDING MY FATHER'S BURIED MONEY!

FINDING MY FATHER'S BURIED MONEY! BigBrudda (Jeffrey Ridgway / JT Ridgway) is living in a YouTuber House with his brother Mcjuggernuggets (Jesse Ridgway). Recently, Big Brudda discovered that his father has money buried at his house...seemingly what remains of Mcjuggernuggets bag of money. Jeffrey searches the woods to find loose dirt and digs deeper. He goes to Psycho Dad's house but finds his mother, who had an accident with the hair dresser. At Uncle Larry's, he meets Joe and things get a little crazy...FINDING MY FATHER'S BURIED MONEY!

Follow me on Facebook:


Come hang out on stream!


BIG BRUDDA APPAREL AVAILABLE NOW!!


Follow me on Twitter:


Follow me on Instagram:


Snapchat: "shaft2000"

I’m a 29 year old man-child living in New Jersey. I vlog my life in all of its comedic glory. I also have a dog named Kate, who yells at me for all of antics. Well, here ya go!


mcjuggernuggets,bigbrudda,ridgway,jesse ridgway,jeffrey ridgway,psycho dad,psycho series,family vlogs,vlogs,funny,haunted,haunted house,supernatural,supernatural haunting,mcjuggernuggets bag of money,youtuber house,uncle larry,larrys lounge,big brudda,jt ridgway,psycho family,confronting my dad,finding my father's buried money,buried money,

Post a Comment

0 Comments