Advertisement

Fake Rolex vs Genuine Rolex: Here’s What To Look For!

Fake Rolex vs Genuine Rolex: Here’s What To Look For! Can you spot the fake Rolex Submariner? Left or Right?

In this video, I take you through one of the best current fake Rolex watches in production, and compare many aspects to a Genuine Rolex Submariner 116610.
We cover the key differences, how to spot a fake, and what to look for.

MY GEAR:
My Main Camera -
My Backup Camera -
My Favourite Stills Camera -
My Favourite Lens Ever -
My Favourite Macro Lens -
My Favourite Backup Macro Lens -
My Magical Fuji Lens For Wristshots -
My Favourite Tripod Head -
My Microphone -
My Cheap But Epic Lav Micophone -
My Slider -
My Sweet Tactical Camera Bag :

FOLLOW ME:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Reddit:
Facebook:

DISCLAIMER:
Some of these links have an affiliate code, if you purchase gear with these links I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you.
Comments are mine only, based on personal opinion and experience.

#rolex #rolexsubmariner #horologyhouse

how to spot a fake rolex,high quality fake rolex,replica rolex,clone rolex,clone rolex movmement,role submariner,fake rolex submariner,horology house,fake rolex,rolex submariner,real vs fake,rolex review,submariner,rolex replica,fake rolex vs real,best rolex fake,spot a fake rolex,rolex,best rolex replica,replica rolex review,116610,rolex 116610,folex,rolex hulk,rolex daytona,real vs replica rolex,116610lv,replica,rolex submariner review,

Post a Comment

0 Comments