Advertisement

Eid special: Malai roll in very few time or minutes.

Eid special: Malai roll in very few time or minutes. 💖#sultanabangladeshi ~ Do you know what is this?

Assalamualaikum my brother and sister;  friends and family and even the little ones.

Today I will be showing you :
How to make:

Malai roll in few minutes.

Thanks a lot for sharing and subscribing to my channel and please pray for me and my family. 💗

malai roll recipe,malai roll,bread malai roll recipe,bread malai roll,bread malai,bread rasmalai,bread rabri recipe,bread rabri,rabri,sweet rasmalai recipe,sweet rasmalai,rabri recipe,bread rasmalai recipe,rasmalai recipe,rasmalai,sweet dish recipe,sweet dish,roll,roll recipe,dessert recipe,soft rasmalai,soft rasmalai recipe,sultana bangladeshi london blogger,daily life,life style,instant malai roll,

Post a Comment

0 Comments