Advertisement

Creepypasta | I Was Offered A Position At A Secret Lab...I'm Now Scarred For Life | Narrated MUSEY

Creepypasta | I Was Offered A Position At A Secret Lab...I'm Now Scarred For Life | Narrated  MUSEY Welcome back to my channel!

Don't forget to hit the Like, Sub and Bell buttons!

Leave comments with any of your ideas about upcoming narrations!



Performed by: Musey

#SecretLab #Creepypasta #Pt1



Also you can contact me about partnership, or if you have your OWN stories you want ME to narrate.

Video Edited by:

Music from:


Story:


WE DO NOT OWN ALL OF THE BACKGROUND PICTURES USED IN THE VIDEO.CONTACT US, IF YOU BELIEVE ANY PHOTOS ARE YOURS. MOST IMAGES COME FROM EDITING SOFTWARE OWNED BY THE EDITORS HIRED TO MAKE VIDEOS TO Musey's NARRATIONS/VOICE ACTING. IF YOU FEEL ANY IMAGES BELONG TO YOU, PLEASE CONTACT FOR CREDIT. ( Also - Photos of Musey are her personal property)

Experienced Female Pro Actress/Also Narrator of Museys Modern Dreadfuls,

Post a Comment

0 Comments