Advertisement

Are you a Mum or Dad! Does parenting have to mean working 24-7? Comment below

Are you a Mum or Dad! Does parenting have to mean working 24-7? Comment below Here is Wednesday's Wrap.

I really hope you like it. If you do please can you support by giving it a LIKE and sharing it with whichever of your mates you think might be amused by it.Thank you, I really do appreciate your support.

James

This Wednesday's Wrap is a Dolly Parton parody of "9 to 5" entitled "Working all the time."

Special thanks to Terry from Brighton in the UK and Chris from Grand Rapids in the US for being the 1st 2 dads to very kindly support me with their honest opinions on parenting.
I am aiming to include comments,quotes or tips on parenting in every parody from now on.

With that in mind do you have a parenting comment,quote or tip you'd be prepared to share?

If you do it would go in a future Middle Class Wrapper parody during one of the instrumental bits.If you do please can you either leave it as a comment below or email it to me at

middleclasswrapper@gmail.com.

I would happily mention your Utube channel and a channel link in the description as a thank you for your tip and support.

I plan to help as many Mums and Dads as I can, not just by hopefully amusing them with silly songs but showing the occasional fitness hacks anyone can do in their house.

Not many of us parents have the free time to saunter down to the gym.I often find that a lack of sleep means low energy levels which means I grab some sugary crap to get me through the next round of parenting drama.
I have also found that doing the odd 1,2 or 5 rep something, here and there (wall press up,body squat etc) can also put me in a slightly better mental and physical place.
Hopefully this might now explain to you why I am upright rowing a bag of shopping or asking you to join me in doing some kid squats in this video.
I will always try and shoe horn in an exercise you can do in the house while waiting for the kettle to boil or Madagascar 6 to download!
Obviously you do attempt any exercises you see at your own risk if you're unsure then I would advise you to consult a doctor first.

In life and health success is a game of inches. Well that's what I tell me wife anyway! She replied "That might explain your general lack of success then!!

Are you a knackered Dad with,like me, an expanding waist band?

SUPER SENSIBLE DAD SAFETY KID SQUAT DISCLAIMER

Obviously you attempt squats with a child on your back at your own risk.If you're unsure speak to your Doc, a Personal Trainer or a Kid squat expert I suppose? I want to try and help Mums and Dads get in shape but I don't want anyone getting hurt.

If you fancy being a total supportive legend and filming yourself doing a kid squat and then uploading it with the following

#topdaddingkidsquat

that would be awesome.You also never know who you might be inspiring to give it a go themselves?

Thanks for your help and good luck with your own Mum and Dad Missions.
Love James aka The Middle Class Wrapper

ABOUT THE CHANNEL

Hello and thanks for taking the time to check out my Youtube channel,I really do appreciate it.

I have created this channel with the aim of amusing as many people as possible.The creative process of writing lyrics,parodying songs and creating and uploading videos to a Youtube channel also really helps me with my mental health issues.
I have struggled with OCD and intrusive thoughts for about 20 years.
Swopping interesting thoughts about songs lyrics and video shot lists is a welcome change to anxiety about imaginary road traffic accidents or leaving the gas on.
As opposed to the sporadic scatter gun approach I have adopted to uploading Youtube content to my Channel over the past year I have decided for the sake of my sanity that I will try and go for a quality not quantity approach and upload 2 a week on a Wednesday and Sunday.

I am also aiming to help as many good people doing good things as possible.

The Middle class wrapper? What's that?

I'm a 43 married happily exhausted father of 3. I love messing around and attempting to make people laugh. I've also struggled with my mental health since my teens.
My plan is to do everything I can to hopefully amuse as many exhausted parents as possible by parodying their favourite song and changing the lyrics to fit whatever is their biggest life or parenting frustration.

I love a LIKE and a SHARE but what I really love is some interaction.

Please watch a song and say hello.

I look forward to hopefully hearing from you soon.

James aka MC Wrapper

To check out and subscribe to my website
www.middleclasswrapper.com

To check out my blog


To find me on Twitter
Middle Class Wrapper @DadMissions2018

To find me on Instagram its
mcwrapper2018

Thank you to Dolly Parton for creating this epic song.

The lyrics and footage in this film are subject to copyright James Macdonald 2019

#dollyparton #9to5 #dollypartonparody #9to5parody #countrymusic #countryandwestern #topdaddingkidsquat #middleclasswrapper #neverstop #topdadding
#parentingparody #howtogetfitathome #parenting

jolene,country music,9 to 5,parton,dolly,dolly parton vevo official,country,here you come again,dolly parton songs,dolly parton greatest hits,dolly parton live,parenting,parody,funny mom videos,the parenting junkie,mom parody,mom videos,mylifesuckers parody,mylifesuckers,how to be the perfect parent,dad,perfect parenting,how to be a perfect mother,parenting parody videos,deva dalporto,stressed out twenty one pilots cover,middle class wrapper,body squats,

Post a Comment

0 Comments