Advertisement

A Scrumptious & Classy Blues Lick - Guitar Lesson

A Scrumptious & Classy Blues Lick - Guitar Lesson ► Tab & Jam Track available here:

Here's a sweet and scrumptious blues lick for you. It sounds great over a blues shuffle. The "rhythm ghost notes" I mentioned are basically just dead or muted notes. I hope you can tell that those little details can make quite a difference!

This lick sounds great without those subtle ghost notes, but I wanted to illustrate this, because it makes it sound more sophisticated and scrumptious, in my opinion! What do you think?

► My merch is here:

► My Amazon Store:

When you want to learn how to play blues guitar, go to

I teach music theory, blues, rock, funk, country, scales, chords, triads... and much more.

My website lessons come with Soundslice, which makes it incredibly easy to learn. Both tab and video are synced together in one view on the screen.

▼ Follow me here...
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:
Google+:

Subscribe to my channel:

I'm a guitar instructor in Canada, and I provide guitar playing lessons and gear advice, as well as gear demos.

For this lesson, I used a
► D'Angelico EX-SS:
► AxeFx II:
@fractalaudio @dangelico

robert,renman,guitar,lesson,guitar lesson,blues guitar lick,blues guitar licks,tasty blues guitar licks,learn blues licks,how to play lead guitar,how to play blues guitar,scrumptious,lead guitar,

Post a Comment

0 Comments