Advertisement

8. Should You Buy a Home Under a Corporation?

8. Should You Buy a Home Under a Corporation? Don't forget to click on subscribe!

You have got to be careful, rules and loans change when you buy a property under a corporation. I have explained in my video the 2 types of loans and the pros and cons of each. 👆 Happy watching!

Thinking about building your Real Estate Portfolio but don't know how or where to start? This series may be just what you need to find your answers! For specifics and if you have already decided to invest and need an expert opinion or professional help, reach out to me, give me a call 239-910-6040 📲 and I'd be glad to give you specifics!

To see my entire video library about other awesome topics for your unique situation... click below!


Check out my blog too!! www.FortMyersMortgageExpert.com

Scott DiGregorio,Your Mortgage Guy,Primary Residential Mortgage Inc,PRMI,Home Mortgage,Fort Myers Mortgage Expert,Florida Mortgage Expert,home buying,Investment properties,real estate portfolio,

Post a Comment

0 Comments