Advertisement

5 NEW Mario Maker 2 Themes (and How They Would Work) - Hidden Chest EX

5 NEW Mario Maker 2 Themes (and How They Would Work) - Hidden Chest EX DID SOMEBODY SAY MORE MARIO MAKER CONTENT?

I'm talking about themes this time, after dunking on this game a lil bit I figured something more positive was in order.

SIDE NOTE: I'm basing these on what the game currently is and not what future updates/entries can be like so if anything I say contradicts the last video, that's why.


If you liked this check out my patreon!
My dank Twitter:
Discord:

Super Mario Bros. Deluxe Credits Remix:

Mario Maker 2,Nintendo,Nintendo Switch,Mario,Super Mario Bros 2,3d world,Super Mario Bros 3,New Super Mario Bros U,Themes,Styles,Beach,Mountain,Volcano,Underwater,Super Mario Bros,Super Mario World,Review,Super Mario Maker 2,The Hidden Chest,DLC,Update,Top 10,Top 5,List,

Post a Comment

0 Comments