Advertisement

5 LUXURY OUTFITS! How I Style Designer into 'MODEL OFF DUTY'

5 LUXURY OUTFITS! How I Style Designer into 'MODEL OFF DUTY' 5 LUXURY OUTFITS! How I Style Designer into "MODEL OFF DUTY"
Thank you so much to The Real Real for sponsoring this video! Get $25 off your first order:

🔔Subscribe to my channel & hit the bell so you won't miss new videos! 👉


I hope this video could maybe help you find your own style! If you're a fan of designer and want to be boujee on a budget/ get designer for less The Real Real is truly the best. These are some of my go to outfits (even for back to school but made dress code appropriate lol) so when you feel like you have nothing to wear I hope this lookbook can serve you as some outfit inspo!

You can watch all my fashion related videos here👇


All the outfits👇
Outfit #1:
Top - Revolve
Pants - Nasty Gal
Shoes - Yeezy Zebra
Bag - Dior Saddle

Outfit #2
Shirt - Shadowhill
Denim shorts - Levi's
Shoes - Nike Jordan 1 Breds
Bag - Burberry Supernova

Outfit #3
Shirt - Topshop
Jeans - Kendall Jenner x Ksubi
Shoes - Tony Bianco
Bag - Fendi Logo

Outfit #4
Dress - Realisation Par
Shoes - Yeezy V2
Bag - Louis Vuitton Pochette
Leather Jacket - Revolve NBD

Outfit #5
Crewneck - Champion
Biker shorts - Aritzia
Shoes - Yeezy Waverunner
Bag - Chanel
Jacket - Bomber
Glasses - Quay x Chrissy Tiegen

Music:
Arianna Jonae - Drank It Up -
John the Dropout & Rosé - Sweet Tooth (Hartstopper Remix) -
Alpharo - Stupid Songs -


Lets connect hehe
🔹 Instagram - @haileysani
🔹 Snapchat - @haileybpl
🔹 Playlist -
🔹 Twitter - @berrypinklips
🔹 Facebook -
🔹 Depop - @haileysani

✍️To add captions in your own language 👉
Thank u so much! I really appreciate translations.


🎬This is like the general street style of LA. If you like these luxury outfits you might like these videos too👇
Summer Clothing & Bikini Try-On Haul + Lookbook


OUTFITS OF THE WEEK / GREECE LOOKBOOK


FESTIVAL OUTFIT IDEAS (try-on)


spending money on clothes I don't need (huge try-on clothing haul)


WHY I DROPPED MY SORORITY❓ WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT SORORITIES


answering questions I've been avoiding... BOYFRIEND, DOTE, RELIGION, GOING BACK TO COLLEGE


You can watch ALL my recent uploads
Here 👉


✉️ If you're a company interested in working with me, or collaborating on a video, feel free to email me at haileysani@gmail.com.


❓Hey babes! I'm Hailey Sani and you might have seen some of my fitness videos, outfit of the week vids or maybe a Carpool Karaoke! I don't like to categorize myself as a beauty guru because you can literally find anything on my channel. I do everything from makeup tutorials to daily vlogs so subscribe and join the fam!

💗love you all to pluto and back xoxo Hailey

hailey,sani,hailey sani,hailey eylül sani,style,daily life,ootw,outfits,outfit,outfits of the week,2019,designer items,designer outfits,lookbook,model off duty,model,how to,how to style,how to style designer,clothing,clothing haul,how to dress,summer lookbook,fashion,the realreal,try on haul,luxury outfits,outfit ideas,street style,models off duty,what to wear,back to school outfit ideas,how to buy designer for cheap,

Post a Comment

0 Comments