Advertisement

299Php Hair Color FREE APPLICATION using NOVELINA COSMETICS • Japan Formulation ( Vlog + Review )

299Php Hair Color FREE APPLICATION using NOVELINA COSMETICS • Japan Formulation ( Vlog + Review ) #haircoloring

Hi, thanks for clicking and watching this video. First time I have tried this Novelina Cosmetic where all you need is to purchase their hair colorIng for 299.00 and they will apply the hair coloring for you for free in the Philippines.
By the way this is NOT SPONSORED.
I thought of giving it a try, remember and share to you where to find them.
...Hope you enjoy this video, Subscribe & give a Big thumbs up. Thank you

where to find them:
❤️ Market Market
❤️ UpTown Mall
❤️ Cash N Carry
❤️ Cebu
Facebook page : Novelina Cosmetics
Instagram : Novelina Cosmetics

Product I Used / Purchased :
👉 Zeelkee Cream Hair Color with Keratin ( Brown )
👉 Hair Powder ( to darken other colors )
👉 Face mask : Deep Sea Collagen Mask with Pure Squalene

NOTE:
So far this product so far it worked for me. It's does not necessarily mean it may work for all. My suggestion to any brand of hair Coloring, if you have sensitive skin always have it tested first before applying. ❤️

PS.
Thank you for the newly subscribers 😊
I will try my best to make good video as long as I can.

If you read this I appreciate you all.
___________
For more videos
...Please subscribe to my channel and hit the Bell to not miss any videos & Vlogs
I tell mixture of...
• Beauty •Tutorials •Food • Haul • Reviews • Vlog • Explore...
❤️ Live ❤️Love ❤️Inspire ❤️
I always try to keep improving on my vlogs.
...any suggestions what to upload I'm all ears 😊
If you read this I appreciate you❤️

PS.
If you want to Send something for appreciation please let me know, thank you for appreciating the video ❤️

Please check below my other videos you might like to watch ❤️

Xo
Tessianti
-------------------------------------------------------------
Connect with me :
Instagram

email: tessiantibox@gmail.com

______________________________________
More videos:
❤️ Haul / Reviews

❤️ Cook with me

❤️ Beauty

❤️ Food / Review

❤️ Explore

❤️ Vlog

______________________________________
Used:
•Camera : Canon G7x Mark2
• Editing used : Powerdirector
_____________________________________
♫Music by:
Music: Journey by Scandinavianz is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

Support by RFM - NCM: 
Song: LiQWYD - You (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Video Link: 

Review

Post a Comment

0 Comments