Advertisement

(22|8|19) DM is aware DF dont care 😂😂🤦‍♀️ - #1 - Twin flame reading for collective

(22|8|19) DM is aware DF dont care 😂😂🤦‍♀️ - #1 - Twin flame reading for collective Did my 1st collective twin flame read last night for my fb page on a live .... the NRG was insane .... vibrations are hiiiiigh 💃💃💃🔥🔥😂 .....

Ps .... I swear .... ALOT .... in general just like as a person .... but I do swear in my readings .... I go with NRG and channel what comes

DF were feisty and agro last night 🙈😂😂🤦‍♀️🔥

Please like subscribe share remember 2 hit the bell so u get notified of new videos ....

facebook group -



Email -

the_raveninthealcove@hotmail.com

PayPal-



Email to book private 121 twin flame or general readings

Either points of contact to purchase artwork , spiritual gifts , insence, spiritual paraphernalia, antique jewellery, hand crafted gifts tools and jewellery and Crystal's 🔥🔥💃💃🥰😊


I am in process of uploading videos and lives of collective and individual general readings

Stay tuned 😊

Stay awsome

❤&💡 xxx

collective

Post a Comment

0 Comments