Advertisement

We interrupt our regularly scheduled programming

We interrupt our regularly scheduled programming Commercial break

NOTHIN' BUT LOVE

What originated as a desire for natural lip moisturizing lip care has metamorphosized (you get the point - think butterfly) into these SUPER CUTE Whimsie Stix. Super Cute and SUPER SMART. They have BARE MINIMUM ingredients (ALWAYS UNDER 10 TOTAL). The stix are made in small batches, under very strict QC standards right here in my home. You can FEEL the love. Whimsie started as an imaginative book and has grown to embrace EVERY color of the RAINBOW. Tune in every Wednesday for reviews, beauty hacks and NOTHIN' BUT LOVE commercials. You can even pop back in on Mondays for a little more love.


Hi I'm Traci Fiaretti this is Whimsie By Traci. I'm a wife and a mom ... I'm a momma and a friend. I'm a fighter and a lover. I'm a seeker and a finder. As if that weren't enough, I'm a published author & the creator of Whimsie Stix!

Most interesting factoid about me? I'm a regular girl - just like YOU!

DM or PM I'd love to hear your story!
If you like this video, give it a thumbs up! Subscribe and share!

check out my etsy shop:
You can also find me on Instagram at


Facebook:


Whimsie stories are the tales of my heart. She’s the out loud giggle of my imagination. The Whimsie series is available on Amazon. Whimsie
Winzo is the gentle giant. When imagination comes to life around him - it’s ALWAYS gona be SUPER fun. The Winzo series is available on Amazon Winzo

Seriously DM or PM I'd love to hear your story! This season is a short one! Lift your voice in positive gratitude! If you're in pain - take heart - your breakthrough is on the way. If you;re on the mountain top - GIVE THANKS, for every new breath of freedom. Life is filled with seasons. Hold on child, your redemption is super close.

#nothinbutlove #naturalmakeup #skincare #color #rainbow

programming

Post a Comment

0 Comments