Advertisement

We don't talk anymore MAP || Countryhumans || OPEN! (11/20 parts)

We don't talk anymore MAP || Countryhumans || OPEN! (11/20 parts) Yeah! First ever MAP in this channel! I hope you enjoy making your part(s)!~

1. MAP's theme
2. Rules
3. Disclaimer
4. Parts
5. Story at every part
6. Credits

•MAP's theme:

Junta is a 17 year old girl. After her mother's death (Byzantine Empire) and her big brother's (G.R., Greek Revolution) fight with Ottonam Empire, believes that her big sister (Greece) doesn't care about her (wich isn't true). Also, she gets bullied alot at her highschool. So, she gets crazy because of depression and has a fight with Greece.

•Rules:

~ You can take 1-4 parts.
~ Don't put your watermark. Leave it all to me 😊
~ You can make the characters sing. You can also put the lyrix of the song.
~ Use the hastag #JuntaWDTAmap in the tittle or in the discription of your video.
~ Put "Cut off" at the begging and the ending of your video.
~ Make your part(s) with and without music.
~ You can have only 2 watermarks of apps on your video. Example: FlippaClip and PowerDirector. That's it.
~ Make your part(s) look a little like the "We don't talk anymore meme".
~ You don't have to do animation. You can also do GachaLife, Gachaverse, Gacha Studio etc. You also don't have to be an expert on animating. Just make sure you follow the rules 😊.
~ Use these characters and only:
Junta (female)
Greece (female)
G.R. (male)
Byzantine Empire (female)
Ottonam Empire (male)
Junta's Bullies (???, color grey or white)
Statehumans of Greece (whatever gender you want, I don't mind)
~ You have 1 month to make your part(s). Otherwhise, I'll have to give the part to someone else or do it myself.

•Disclaimer:

If you didn't know, Junta was actually a real event in Greece. So, if you don't know the history, find and read it on google/wikipedia or watch this video: . If you know the history, don't spam me in the comments and be like " NOOOOO!!!1!1!!1 Junta was always bad!!!1!1!1!!1". Look. This MAP is based on my series. So, when I'll have to make the episode of Junta vs Greece I want this MAP to be my inspiration. It doesn't mean that, since the history says that thing or this thing, I'll have to make it EXACTLY that way. It's my series and I want to make everyone terning out evil and good with a logical reason for their age. But that doesn't, also, mean that I agree with junta. No, no, no! It's not like that! I just want to show that peace and love is better than war and hatred. I'm just saying for the ones that feel offended.

•Parts:

Done: 👌
Not done: 👎
Not taken: 💕

Intro ~ I will make the intro because there is where I show who participated in this map. Also, I'll show some memories of Junta ~ 👎
Part 1 ~ Alex artist 72 ~ 👎
Part 2 ~ Alex artist 72 ~ 👎
Part 3 ~ Itz_Drëãmý_pîkă UwU ~ 👎
Part 4 ~ 💕
Part 5 ~ Nicol_Playz GR ~ 👎
Part 6 ~ Nicol_Playz GR ~ 👎
Part 7 ~ •Raven Animation• ~ 👎
Part 8 ~ •Raven Animation• ~ 👎
Part 9 ~ Alex artist 72 ~ 👎
Part 10 ~ Alex artist 72 ~ 👎
Part 11 ~ 💕
Part 12 ~ 💕
Part 13 ~ 💕
Part 14 ~ 💕
Part 15 ~ 💕
Part 16 ~ 💕
Part 17 ~ 💕
Part 18 ~ 💕
Part 19 ~ 💕
Part 20 ~ 💕
Outro ~ MINE ~ 👎

•Story at every part:

Parts 1-8: Junta's life (depression, bullied etc)
Parts 9-17: Junta's fight with Greece
Parts 18,19 and Outro: Peace bettween Junta and Greece

•Credits:

~ Song:
~ Original song:
~ Artist: Charlie Puth
~ His channel:
~ Art of Junta in this vid belongs to: tacowo
~ Their channel:

That's basicly it! Have fun making your part(s)! 💕

parts)

Post a Comment

0 Comments