Advertisement

Trying to FIX a Faulty PlayStation VR Headset (PSVR) QUICK VERSION

Trying to FIX a Faulty PlayStation VR Headset (PSVR) QUICK VERSION Hi, this quick video shows me attempting to repair a PlayStation VR headset that does not display and has no audio. I bought it from eBay for £20. If you want to watch the longer more in depth version then please see my other 43 minute video.
Remember that this is just for entertainment and I am not an expert in these repairs. The processes in the video may not be the best way, the correct way or the safest way to fix these things.
I do love fault finding and trying to fix broken things so I hope that comes across in this 'Trying to FIX' series.
Many thanks, Vince.

trying to fix a faulty playstation vr headset quick version,repairing a psvr headset with no display,psvr headset audio no working,psvr headset black screen,playstation virtual reality heaset not working,learning electronics,soldering an fault finding,fixing broken ebay games consoles,sony playstation virtual reality,fixing sony playstation virtual reality,fixing a break in a hdmi cable,fixing a broken cable,trying to fix psvr quick version,

Post a Comment

0 Comments