Advertisement

TFT 3 GREAT Meta comps that are NOT Ninjas or Gunslingers

TFT 3 GREAT Meta comps that are  NOT Ninjas or Gunslingers I teach people how to play Auto Chess/TFT Team Tight Tatctics at

If you are looking for a guide, builds, team compositions or anything Auto Chess/TFT Team Tight Tatctics related you can visit me during my stream and I can answer any of your question.

I like to play competively in high queen lobbies and my goal is always to practice and get better, it really helps to have people to talk with you to make the training more fun. You don't have to subscribe, follow or like any of my videos/stream. I'm happy if you just ask questions while I play.

autochess,auto chess,tft,team fight tactics,league of legends,lol,guide,tierlist,meta snapshot,high rank,pbe,ladder,queen,challenger,META,comps,

Post a Comment

0 Comments