Advertisement

"SPRUCING" UP THE TREE FARM / AFK FISH FARM | 1.14 Village & Pillage Let's Play Ep. 26

Hey folks, this is Episode TWENTY-SIX in my 1.14 Lets Play.

Oh yes, I've got puns: I'm "sprucing up" my tree farm. Also I had to change my AFK fish farm because I couldn't get Gnembon's to work (not G's fault, I just was doing something wrong that I couldn't figure out)

GNEMBON AFK FISH FARM


XISUMAVOID 1.14 AFK FISH FARM


🔸DID YOU ENJOY THE VIDEO? PLEASE GIVE IT A LIKE!

🔸WANT TO SEE MORE? SLAP THAT SUBSCRIBE BUTTON LIKE THE BOSS YOU ARE!

—RabbitRoars

(This rabbit is so appreciative of any and all likes or subscribes--
it blows my mind that people get a kick out of watching my videos.
I love playing video games, I love making the Youtube videos
and it’s so great when folks enjoy it)

____RABBIT’S SOCIAL MEDIA_____
You can follow me on:
🔹TWITTER
Rabbit_Roars

-Want to see my latest uploads?

-------------------------
SCHEDULE:
I kick out about 3 videos a week for your viewing enjoyment (or at least that’s the plan)

TEXTURE PACK:
as of 2019, nada! The games are in their natural state, no textures, etc.

MUSIC & SOUND EFFECTS
From the Youtube creator studio audio library unless otherwise
noted:


MY JANKY SET-UP / GEAR
🔸I play games on the following:
iPHONE 7
MACBOOK AIR (2015)
XBOX ONE X

#RabbitsVillagePillageLP #Minecraft #VillagePIllageLP

minecraft 1.14 lets play,minecraft lets play 2019,minecraft lets play,letsplay,let’s play,villagers and pillagers,rabbitroars,rabbit roars,minecraft survival,minecraft survival let’s play,single player,minecraft survival series,gameplay,Rabbits1.14LetsPlay,village and pillage,RabbitsVillagePillageLP,java edition,single player minecraft,VillagePIllageLP,wattles,nashcrafter,pythongb,child friendly,family friendly,tree farm,afk fish farm,

Post a Comment

0 Comments