Advertisement

SINGER Reacts to Steelheart - i'll never let you go cover by dens gonjalez

SINGER Reacts to Steelheart - i'll never let you go cover by dens gonjalez Denz gonjalez is at wrong place at wrong time...this guy can single handedly bring back rock and roll to the table,wow what a voice really enjoyed watching him sing..hope u guys enjoyed my reaction is well.if u r interested in checking out my cover the links are in my below

If u want check out my covers
Cover channel:


MY COVERS :
I DONT CARE(JB & ED):
ME (TAYLOR SWIFT AND BRENDON URIE) :
POI Varava:
MINE :
PERFECT :
Say u won't let go :
Supermarket flowers :


• Check out the Original video here :

• Please s u b s c r i b e for more videos! :) thank you in advance ======================== ========================
• F O L L O W ME ON S O C I A L M E D I A
• I N S T A G R A M :
• F a c e b o o k :
•T w i t t e r :
=====================================================

#denzgonzalez #reaction

denz gonzalez,dens gonjalez cover,denz gonjalez reaction,singer reacts to denz gonjalez,dens gonjalez,leeman thomas,leeman reacts,denden gonjalez reaction,dens gonjalez reaction,indonesia reaction,denz gonjales ill never let you go,denz gonjales ill never let you go reaction,steal heart reaction,dens gonzalez steelheart reaction,

Post a Comment

0 Comments