Advertisement

Realistic Week in My Life: American Living in Europe

Realistic Week in My Life: American Living in Europe hi everyone! today’s video is a realistic week in my life as an american living in europe. I feel so lucky to travel quite often this summer and during this week, I went to two very different islands: malta + sylt. it was super fun and I am back in germany spending my last two weeks in cologne. I hope you enjoyed this weekly vlog and please let me know down below which back to school videos you want to see! :)

LET’S BE FRIENDS
insta:
fitsta:
email: katieelisabeth1@gmail.com

katie horan,college,day in my life,day in my life at college,summer day in my life,productive,internship,week in my life,american living in europe,american,europe,travel,malta,sylt,grad school masters,college day in my life,college vlog,day at college,people,lifestyle,how to,day at classes,productive day,studying,UA,week at college,healthy,abby asselin,danielle carolan,michelle reed,brooke miccio,maggie macdonald,

Post a Comment

0 Comments