Advertisement

Pisces♥ Please Don't Give Up On Me Because I Haven't Gave Up On You....💔I Love You Pisces!

Pisces♥ Please Don't Give Up On Me Because I Haven't Gave Up On You....💔I Love You Pisces! PERSONAL READINGS COMING SOON TO A CHANNEL NEAR YOU😚


Natal Chart:

Vedic astrology:

Numerology report:

#Zodiac #Astrology #Numerology #GeneralReading #Twinflame #LoveReading #MoneyReading

Get to know a little about me: ~Name: Samantha Rochelle Davis ~Born: August 11th 1987 Oceanside California at 00:54 MILITARY TIME

My Natals:
Leo 🌞Scorpio⬆️Pisces🌜Aries Jupiter♥ Leo  Venus, Mercury and Mars!

#VedicAstrology
Cancer🌞Libra⬆Aquarius🌜Cancer Venus💞

 ~Had my awakening after my 21st birthday and again in the year 2011 when my parents passed away.🌻
Yes, two awakenings! 😲

I'm a life path number 8, soul urge/hearts desire number is 2, destiny number is 3 & lucky number is 7

~Lightworker ~Empath - I feel the emotions of others STRONGLY whether human or animal👫🐱

~Some of my gifts ✨: ~Clairvoyant ~Clairsentience ~Claircognizance ~Clairaudient

~If the message does not resonate, please check your moon and rising sign loves.❤

 ~Spirit Guides and The Universe give me the messages and I just channel them to you guys with love 💕

~If the message resonates please don’t forget to like, comment, share and subscribe❤️

Shop Clothing and accessories👇
DIVINELY GUIDED GANGSTERS🌠

Shop:

This is pretty near and dear to my heart right here👇
🍀Changing The Future Outcome🍀
#CTFO #HealthIsWealth #CBD

I started selling these amazing products after I found that this #CBD was the only brand that would work for my autistic son.
I'm so blessed to be a part of this company. God is so good!💞

They offer a 60 day money back satisfaction guarantee too!
Check them out here👇
CBD:

Looking for a work from home opportunity as a sales associate?
Join my team and change lives!!
No website fees or join fees!
Register here👇


Grow your business faster with less effort.

I was struggling to find interested people and maintain steady growth in my business. Prosperity Central has had a dramatic effect on my success and my income.



For more content and giveaways every month🔥🔥🔥🔥👇








To leave reviews 👇


If you'd like to donate to the channel PayPal:


Cash:


Type DONATION in the NOTES SECTION.

Thank you all so much for all the donations🌞

SERIOUSLY, YOU ROCK!!!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.💞


DISCLAIMER:
These readings are for entertainment purposes only!

In no way should you use these readings over your own discernment.

uooꟽ sǝɔsᴉԀ unS oǝꞀ holds no legal responsibility for decisions made based off of any of these readings.

Peace and prosperity,
Sammy🙏 AKA

~uooꟽ sǝɔsᴉԀ unS oǝꞀ~

Pisces!

Post a Comment

0 Comments