Advertisement

NEWBORNS FIRST BATH | Tara Henderson

NEWBORNS FIRST BATH | Tara Henderson Day in the life with a newborn baby. Newborn baby's first bath.

Bows (Use code "TARA20" for 20% off) -
Bathing Suits (Use code "TaraHenderson" for 20% off) -
Play Mat -
Reusable Straws -
Baby Monitor -
Sundaze Graphic Tee -
Always Stay Humble and Kind Tee -
Stripped Shorts -
Positive Vibes Tee -
Blue Snake Skin Dress -
Shark Towel -
Wash Cloths -

Subscribe HERE:

|| C O N N E C T W I T H M E ||
INSTAGRAM:
TWITTER :
Business Inquiries: leila@prizma-mgmt.com
POSHMARK: @Tarahendo

WHERE I GET MY MUSIC -

HOW I GREW MY CHANNEL SO FAST (free version available): (Use code "tarahenderson" for 20% off)

PO BOX:
Tara Henderson
190 E. Stacy Rd
Suite 306, Box #358
Allen, TX 75002

* C A M E R A E Q U I P M E N T*
Canon EOS M5 -
Microphone -

*P O P U L A R V I D E O S*
Morning Routine Husband Takes Over -
Night Time Routine -
Morning Routine -
Day in the Life of a Newborn & Toddler -
Shay's Birth Vlog -
Shay's Birth Story -
Watch my pregnancy updates here!-
What's in my hospital bag-
Baby girl's nursery tour-
Baylee's Birth Story-
Baby Girl Hauls-

Hi everyone! Welcome to my channel! I am a mama of 2 girls and a little boy;. I talk about a variety of different things from pregnancy to motherhood and if any of you have anything you'd like me to film leave me a comment and I'd be more than happy to!

Xx
-Tara
#newborn #postpartum #tarahenderson

first bath,newborn baby,baby bath,baby bath time,newborn care,newborns first bath,babys first bath,baby first bath,newborn bath,infant bath,1st bath,cute baby,mommy vlogger,tara henderson,stay at home mom,day in the life vlog,daily vlogs,day in the life,cute kids,mommy vlogs,family vloggers,mom vlogger,newborn vlog,day in the life of a newborn and toddler,postpartum,

Post a Comment

0 Comments