Advertisement

NEW PROJECT PYKE SKIN IS PERFECT! Updated Pyke Guide! - League of Legends S9

NEW PROJECT PYKE SKIN IS PERFECT! Updated Pyke Guide! - League of Legends S9 U.GG:

Enjoyed the video? HIT 👍 "LIKE" 👍 & SUBSCRIBE - Thank you so much! ❤️

Join my club and earn skins:

Create bounties for me at Use my link for $10 free credit!

I’m part of the official League Partner Program with Riot Games. You can read about the program here:

What's up? What's going on guys? CaptainMonk here with a Project Pyke support video!
I hope this video inspires some of you to play The Bloodharbor Ripper!

► For more content you can follow me on Twitch

► To play alongside me you can join the Subscriber Discord


→ Runes:

Sign up for League:

● Instragram:
● Facebook:
● Twitter:

lol,captainmonk,league of legends,captainmonkhd,pyke,project pyke,new pyke,new pyke skin,legendary pyke,legendary pyke skin,pyke support,updated pyke,pyke changes,pyke mid,new project skin,pyke runes,pyke tutorial,pyke guide,pyke lol,project pyke skin,project pyke gameplay,pyke top,pyke jungle,pyke penta,pyke pentakill,rank 1 pyke,pyke master,challenger pyke,diamond pyke,grandmaster pyke,pyke carry,how to pyke,

Post a Comment

0 Comments