Advertisement

My Wife Stood Me Up! (& a greater channel purpose)

My Wife Stood Me Up! (& a greater channel purpose) Channel Subscription:

In this video will share a greater purpose for this cycling YouTube channel. While the content stays the same - road bike reviews, cycling stories, training tips, I want us to donate the ad revenue to a cause.

Additionally, you will see at the end of this video, me waiting patiently on my Specialized Allez Sprint for my wife to rock up with her Specialized Tarmac in the back of the car. We were organized to go for a bike ride together up the famous Gyndia Drive here on the Sunshine Coast. It didn't quite work out that well.

David Millar Discussion:

Mirabel Foundation:

#cycling #roadcycling #channel

cycling,road bike,global cycling network,

Post a Comment

0 Comments