Advertisement

My FIRST DATE With THE BAD BOY! - CHOOSE MY BOYFRIEND - ROBLOX - Royale High

My FIRST DATE With THE BAD BOY! - CHOOSE MY BOYFRIEND - ROBLOX - Royale High Roblox - Royale High - My best friend is going to help me choose my boyfriend! I have 3 dates; one with the school nerd, mr popular and from the bad boy! Who will I choose as my boyfriend!? Lets go on these three dates and find out how will be our new high school crush! Who would you choose your boyfriend to be?! Its time to go on a date with the bad boy...lets hope its not the wort date ever!

● Check out Rickys Channel he plays the bad boy's! ►
● Merch Store ►

----------------------------------------­

.:Be My Buddy:.

● Vlog Channel:
● Twitter:
● Instagram:

----------------------------------------­

.: Game Info :.

● Royale High School
----------------------------------------

If you read this leave a comment saying ► This date was amazing!

Thank you for watching, liking, commenting, and subscribing!

Roblox,Royale High,roblox royale high,Roblox Roleplay,royale high prince,roblox royale high roleplay,choose your boyfriend,choose my boyfriend,zailetsplay,roblox zailetsplay,royale high school,royale high roleplay,family friendly,kid friendly,roblox first date,royale high first date,the bad boy,my new boyfriend,dating the bad boy,date with the bad boy,My FIRST DATE With THE BAD BOY,

Post a Comment

0 Comments