Advertisement

Letting The Person In FRONT of me DECIDE What I EAT For 24 HOURS!!!

Letting The Person In FRONT of me DECIDE What I EAT For 24 HOURS!!! Today i'm going to be letting the person in front of me decide what i will be eating for 24 hours!

I am a 16 year old boy from Utah. I started my channel in December of 2016 to show the things I do throughout my life and to help inspire others to follow their dreams and know that anything is possible. THANK YOU FOR WATCHING, I hope you enjoy!!!

FOLLOW ME ON:
Instagram: carsonjohns27
Snapchat: carsonjohns27
Twitch: carsonjohns24

GOT MERCH!?


REACH ME BY MAIL:
Carson Johns
1878 W 12600 S #412
Riverton, UT 84065

For collaborations, business, and other requests: riverton5@gmail.com

carson johns,coren johns,carson johns brother,24 hour challenge,letting the person in front of me decide what i eat,fast food,letting the person in front of me,drive thru challenge,24 hour food challenge,24 hours,food challenge,drive thru,fast food challenge,24 hr food challenge,24 hour food,decide what i eat,family friendly,carson johns driving,carson johns car,decide what i eat for 24 hours,letting the person in front of me decide,faze rug,

Post a Comment

0 Comments