Advertisement

JUST DANCE made me realize I can't dance

JUST DANCE made me realize I can't dance just dance battle between me and ethan, spoiler alert its not looking good for me.

►►SUBSCRIBE TO OUR TWIN CHANNEL:

►Twitter:

► Instagram:

► My Brother BANDI:


SKETCH MERCH STORE -


avatar hoodie:


WHAT IS SKETCH?

Sketch or Sk3tch or Sk3tchYT or Skek or Skup is mostly a roblox gaming channel. you'll find videos about admin commands, roblox hackers, highlights & funny moments, goofy roblox avatars & characters, roblox trolling & pranks, mad city, jailbreak, roblox glitches, not-so serious roleplays and possibly some in real life videos every so often

► Music Credits:
Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0

MonsterCatMedia -
Epidemicsound.com

Ironside Click here to customize your own PC:

Sketch,sketch YouTube,YouTube Sketch,Sk3tch,Gaming,Gameplay,no swears,no swearing,roblox,lets play,funny,montage,moments,just dance,dance game,dancing,ddr,rhythm,rhythm game,musical,musical game,motion controls,wii,wii sports,competition,dance battle,twerking alien,area 51,dancing alien,meme,kids of america,jimmy nutron,

Post a Comment

0 Comments