Advertisement

JULY FAVOURITES 2019- FRENCH BROCANTE FINDS, OLD BOOKS | Merveilles en Papier

JULY FAVOURITES 2019- FRENCH BROCANTE FINDS, OLD BOOKS  | Merveilles en Papier Brocante finds , a trumpet, ornaments, old frames and photos and old beautiful books found at the old book store this spring , a beautiful book also found in a regular classic books shop ; Red , the History of a color by Michel Pastoureau. a funny book inspired by a french popular song ' La mère Michel et son chat".

THE SONG LA MERE MICHEL ET SON CHAT:


PREVIOUS FAVOURITES VIDEOS:

APRIL FAVOURITES:

FEBRUARY FAVOURITES

OTHER VIDEOS:

STUDIO TOUR:

STUDIO JANUARY DECLUTTER:

GETTING INSPIRED TO CREATE:

ETSY SHOP:


Thank you for Watching! Thanks for your kind messages ! You can ask me your questions in the comments ♥

SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL !


FOLLOW ME online

SITE/ BLOG:
SHOP :
INSTAGRAM:

MY WORKSHOPS NEWSLETTER AND ART NEWSLETTER (sent once or twice a month)

........................................................................................
ABOUT

Hello I'm Laetitia Miéral a Paper Magician living in St Etienne, France.
You will discover in my channel, my Paper Secrets, tutorials, glimpses in my studio and my Kingdom , my artwork , characters, carriages, dollhouses, Vlogs and Fairy Tale decor videos.
----------------------
MUSIC

All my music come from Audiojungle and Epidemic sound 2 platforms for content creators.

#Frenchbrocante #brocante #frenchfinds #thrift #oldbooks

Laetitia Miéral
July 2019

favourites,french brocante,french old books,

Post a Comment

0 Comments