Advertisement

Jawa 42 & Harley Davidson 750 Drag Race | Discovered Top Speed of My Jawa 42

Jawa 42 & Harley Davidson 750 Drag Race | Discovered Top Speed of My Jawa 42 Though I know there's no comparison between a Harley Davidson and a Jawa, there's no harm in trying a fun drag race, and seeing how Jawa 42 does against a Harley when it comes to power and speed.

Where, of course, Harley Davidson 750 Street outranked my Jawa 42 and disappeared into thin air in just a few seconds, I found something shocking about my Jawa... and that is, my Jawa 42 doesn't go above 120km per hour.

So contrary to what some other channels claimed (and rather showed) that Jawa 42 has a top speed of 140kmph, my claim says that Jawa 42 (at least my Jawa 42) does not go above 120 kmph.

Jawa 42,Harley Davidson 750 Street,Drag Race,Jawa top speed,

Post a Comment

0 Comments