Advertisement

HOW MUCH MONEY DID I SPEND FOR A PAGEANT?? - (MISS INDIA SERIES PART 3)

HOW MUCH MONEY DID I SPEND FOR A PAGEANT?? - (MISS INDIA SERIES PART 3) Hey guys!
I am Nikita Tanwani, a 24 year old from Hyderabad and I am Fbb Colors Femina Miss India Andhra Pradesh 2019 and participated in the national pageant last month.

In the third video of this series, I talk about all the expenses that come into picture for a pageant and as an aspirant, yo need to plan your finances and budget accordingly. These are not fixed/ mandatory expenses - to each his own. This video is just to give the aspirants a rough estimate of what costs they may have to incur :)
Something I missed out on in the video is - For all Photoshoots and events such as Unveiling Night and Awards Night - the outfits are provided by designers picked by the MIO, however you need to carry a cocktail dress for the party after these events :)

Please like, comment and subscribe to the channel and help me build this channel :)

Website to Register for Miss India/ Miss Diva:


To buy the Planner :

Follow me :)
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook Page:

Designers I worked with for wardrobe preparation:




Footwear label mentioned -

Shot and Edited with -

Have an amazing day ahead, Nikita :)

miss india,pageant,femina miss india,miss diva,beauty pageant,model,beauty queen,miss world,how to prepare for pageant,pageant tips,experience,prepare,how to win,miss universe,manushi chillar,vanessa,suman rao,nikita tanwani,anukreethy vyas,everything about,money,expenses,budget,planning,

Post a Comment

0 Comments