Advertisement

HOW IT FEELS TO BE SKINNY & GORGEOUS

HOW IT FEELS TO BE SKINNY & GORGEOUS In this video I'm going to tell you what it's REALLY like to be skinny and gorgeous, like me. I'm also going to tell you about a really traumatic story that happened to me recently, so I hope you enjoy!

Stay pretty xoxo

Hi, I'm Mia! :) I make new videos every few days, subscribe and join the #Miacorns:

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR OTHER CHANNELS:

Fizz Sisters (me and my sister):

Family Fizz (me and my family):

Super Sienna (my sister):

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
This channel is family friendly PG clean content which includes makeup, beauty, fashion, food, unboxings, challenges, vegan products, surprises, shopping hauls and more! :)

teen,tween,kids,fizz sisters,family fizz,family fizz mia,fizz sisters mia,how it feels,what it's like to be skinny,what does it feel like to be skinny,the popular girl,what it's like to be the popular girl,how it feels to be skinny,what it's like to be pretty,

Post a Comment

0 Comments