Advertisement

Home Course is Complete-Laps on the YZ250X

Home Course is Complete-Laps on the YZ250X A few laps of my home course that I feel is now completed, just needs to be ridden. At 3:50 I cut out the 4th expansion so you can see the possible variations. I can actually do 7 laps with every one being different by leaving out 2nd 3rd or 4th expansion on each lap..actually the options are way more than that. I could change up the laps/routes/lines I take 50 different ways...but I say 7 main routes. There is continuity on all and no meandering or doubling back on itself...so I truly feel I am now done..and blessed. Georgia Carolina Trails and Enduro Riders if your in the tri-state/CSRA area and LETS GO RIDE SOME TRAILS/SINGLE TRACK!!

YZ250X,Yamaha,Trails,Enduro,Georgia,Dirt Bike,Dirt Bike Group,Enduro Group,

Post a Comment

0 Comments