Advertisement

Hardest MM2 Level? Pit of PePanga: DieVine Garden

Hardest MM2 Level? Pit of PePanga: DieVine Garden I may have created Super Mario Maker 2's current hardest level. Clear is at 4:35

This was my first attempt at a Super Mario 3D World level. I have never played the original game so I had to learn a lot of the different mechanics before creating the level. Also, the lack of saws, munchers, 1x1 spike blocks, one-way gates, and stacking enemies made the level design process very difficult. I had to create weird roundabout ways for obstacles, which led me to use piranha plants throughout the level, which I ended up making the theme of the level.

I also decided to include two failed attempts in the video, where I died on the final jump. Oof.

Course ID: LM6-TM7-VKF
A list of my Super Mario Maker levels:
Twitch highlight:






#MarioMaker2

twitch,games,

Post a Comment

0 Comments