Advertisement

FROM A-F GRADE THE CHANCE OF ME BEING YOUR BOYFRIEND πŸ“πŸ‘« | (FIRST PUBLIC INTERVIEW)

FROM A-F GRADE THE CHANCE OF ME BEING YOUR BOYFRIEND πŸ“πŸ‘« | (FIRST PUBLIC INTERVIEW) I went through some trouble timing wise for filming this but I hope y’all enjoy my first lil public interview lemme know if y’all want moreπŸ’―πŸ“Ή I apologize for not being consistent🀦🏼‍♂️ I’m still getting used to editing and the flow of things but we’ll get there. WE GOING UP BOA πŸš€✨

More content coming very soonπŸ™πŸΌ Let me know what you would like to see more ofπŸ’―

Road to 1k!! πŸ›£πŸ“ˆ

Make sure you LIKE, COMMENT, AND SUBSCRIBE!!! Turn on post notifications so you don’t miss out!! πŸ””πŸ‘‹πŸΌ

Comment below and give feedback on how I can make my content better!!


Follow me on social media to stay updated on my content and life πŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Snapchat: Young_vasi

Instagram:

Twitter:


I appreciate all of your love and support πŸ™πŸΌ❤️

*I do not take any ownership of music displayed in this video. Ownership belongs to the respected owner(s). Used under fair use policy.* Music used for entertainment purposes only. #Trevasi #PublicInterview #GradeMe

Trevasi,Public Interview,Interview,Grade Me A Through F,Trevasi public interviews,funny,hilarious,entertainment,grade me a through f public,public,summer,public interviews,TREVASI,entertaining,mall interviews,rate me 1-10,rate me 1-10 public,

Post a Comment

0 Comments