Advertisement

Flying A Glider in a Category 5 Hurricane - X-Plane 11

Flying A Glider in a Category 5 Hurricane - X-Plane 11 I flew a glider in 136-knot winds (aka Category 5 Hurricane winds) in X-Plane 11... not the best idea

Credit to Spark for the video idea, suggest your own ideas/challenges in my Discord server and I might do them!

Don't forget to subscribe & leave a like if you enjoyed the video! It gives me the motivation to make more of these videos.

Join our Discord server! »
Buy merch »
Become a member and get exclusive perks »
Follow me on Instagram »
Business inquiries? Reach me at » contact.lucaas@gmail.com

X-Plane 11,xplane 11,xplane,xplane 11 emergency landing,xplane 11 plane crash,lucaas,xplane 11 lucaas,xplane 11 crash,xplane 11 plane spotting,aircraft,plane spotting,emergency landing,compilation,best of,worst landings,xplane 11 emergency,crosswind landings,landing plane in hurricane,hurricane landings,crosswind landing compilation,flight simulator,glider plane,glider plane crash,glider landing in storm,glider in hurricane,glider vs storm,glider,

Post a Comment

0 Comments