Advertisement

Enhance your Studio Portrait Photography with Presets || Photoshop & Lightroom - How to Install

Enhance your Studio Portrait Photography with Presets || Photoshop & Lightroom - How to Install Hey guys!

Today I'm finally getting the chance to share my new preset packs with you! I've designed them specifically for studio portrait photography, (even more-so specifically beauty photography!)
They have all been created with skintones in mind, the majority of them focus on enhancing the details and skintone without too much crazy colour grading. Simple, clean & subtle! ☺


PURCHASE PRESETS:



PLEASE NOTE: Presets have been tested and used in Lightroom CC 8.3.1
These Lightroom Presets will most likely not work in earlier versions as the old Lightroom Preset files are no longer available. These files will be an xmp file, and have to be installed in a different way in comparison to previous versions of Lightroom.







Dodge and burn tutorial:

Luminosity masks colour grading tutorial:



Get your 30 day free trial with Musicbed here:


Music:
Title - Autumn
Artist - Novila






-

My new intro was created by my very talented brother, Adam! Check out his other work here:

INTRO MUSIC:
Title: Horizon
Artist: Ikson




MY PHOTOGRAPHY GEAR ¬

Canon EOS 5D Mark IV:
Canon EOS 5D Mark II:
Canon 85mm f1.2L:
Canon 24-70mm f2.8L:
Canon 50mm f1.8:

My Studio Lights:
Elinchrom D-Lite RX 4 Kit (2 x square softbox, 1 x octabox)

My Laptop (Microsoft Surface Book) :
My Graphics Tablet:
My Camera Bag:
My Ipad:
My Vlogging Camera (Canon G7x):



SOCIAL MEDIA ~

WANDERWALKERS Channel:
Pinterest:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Website:
My Photoshop Actions & Presets:

lightroom presets,photoshop actions,how to install photoshop actions,how to install lightroom presets,lightroom preset tutorial,photoshop action tutorial,buy lightroom presets,buy photoshop actions,lightroom presets for portraits,photoshop actions for portraits,photoshop actions download,lightroom presets download,photoshop actions studio photography,lightroom presets studio photography,lightroom presets simple,photoshop actions simple,clean lightroom presets,

Post a Comment

0 Comments