Advertisement

Earth,Moon,Sun R Beauty Triangle to Appreciate by All,1358 by William JOHNSON Music Composer Video 1

Earth,Moon,Sun R Beauty Triangle to Appreciate by All,1358 by William JOHNSON Music Composer Video 1 I as William JOHNSON Born on 4th April 1956and as One of One of the Greatest Universal Music Composer composed (Created) this Music Video No.1358 and uploaded on Wednesday , 17th July 2019 and hope You like it .
The Title of my Music Video No.1358 is as : ( ""Earth,Moon,Sun R Beauty Triangle to Appreciate by All,1358 by William JOHNSO Music Composer Video 1358 UK 17072019"") .
Some of my Music composed without any rehearsal and hope still good enough for your to hear and enjoy them, Thanks so much for your kind watching and listing to my Music Videos .
Just kindly Let you Know that as I am Still Official Member of Music ion Union in North West of England (United Kingdom) and Just in case I reserve my All Copyrights For Music Videos and my Future Life Story .
I would like to express my best Thanks to those whom kindly Watched and left very Kind message (comment) in the Past on Google Plus which Sadly closed Down in about April 2019 .
I would like to express my best Thanks to my all Music Fans whom watched and still Watching my Music Videos and for any kind , Positive comments (Message) left on the Bottom of my Music Videos .
Some Titles of my Music Videos Hopefully might be kind and Good Reminding to my Music Fans and others to think deeply about it and hope My Music Videos bring more people together to be saving and caring for the Life of Each other and make sure tp Help those whom humanly are in Special Needs and helping those whom sadly are of Victims of Natural disasters and helping those are sadly victims of Crime and helping those sadly Victims Rare Disease .
I also hope that those kindly watch and enjoy my Music Videos could be reminding to others to make sure Rare Animals saved for Now and Future Generations coming.
I also Hope those Watching and enjoying my Music Videos to be kindly reminded to themselves and kindly reminding to others in order to Keep clean ,safe all River , Lake and sea and keep them all Clean as soon as Possible and also make sure Reduce(minimised as Possible ) Air pollution to as soon as possible .
I also hope those watching my Music Videos and remind to others make sure bring permanent Peace to all places on this beautiful Earth Planet and make sure to Make this Earth Plant remain Safe and Great for the Current people and coming Future Generations .
Finally if missed something to mention here ,surely might be included on Music Videos ( Tiles and Explanations under my Music videos .
Again and Finally I hope you enjoy my all Music Videos and if you decided to make any kind ,Positive Comment (message ) , I shall try respond as soon as possible and as soon as I can specially due to my Very special circumstance such as my Physical Mobilities and my Other Personal Circumstance , if missed any responding , Please Excuse me and I will try to respond if Can eve if delayed to respond.
Some of you might taken kind notice with all good respect to all you that my English Accent might be Foreign and my English Grammar in here might not be Advance and as I confirm that I was not born and Raise in United Kingdom , However Despite I legally Hold British Nationality. Passport and I also confirm that currently do not Hold Duel Nationality due to my very special personal Circumstances and You might Excuse me at stage if I might not oblige to explain where I was originally born due to some of my very special personal Circumstances .
Many thanks for your kind reading my this long Explanation under my Music Video or Videos and I am sorry if my Explanation is very long detailed.
Just in case , I am so sorry for any Printing Error on this and any my other Music Videos .
On 3rd November 2018 and on 14th February 2019,I filmed this Video at beautiful small Lake called Redesmere Lake Located next to A34 Road Between nice Towns ( Macclesfield & Congleton ) and nearby Jodrell Bank Observatory in Cheshire county in England , United Kingdom.
With my best Kind Regards, Goodbye ,
William JOHNSON Music composer ,
United Kingdom , England ,Cheshire,
Dated : Wednesday ,17th July 2019

william johnson music composer,bonita william johnson music composer,William JOHNSON,UK,England,Cheshire,manchester,macclesfield,lake,sea,land,sun,sky,sunset,sunrise,leek,buxton,congleton,york,austria,vienna,china,sunny,funny,dolly,forsy,jodrell bank,birds,appreciate,great,composer,park,love,like,kind,work,peace,education,mind,mine,1358,17th,july,2019,17072019,video,music,melody,space,beauty,triangle,bonita,missing,natural,disaster,victim,crime,nun,child,

Post a Comment

0 Comments