Advertisement

Drawing fluffy donkey ears with coloured pencil - Part 1

Drawing fluffy donkey ears with coloured pencil - Part 1 I'm releasing a two part real time video showing how I created the fluffy ears on my donkey portrait.

This is part 1, and I talk you through the colours I've used, the methods of laying the pencil down and other tools I use to create the fluffy feel of the furry ears.

Using Caran D'Ache Pablos, Faber Castell Polychromos, Luminance and lightfast pencils plus the fabulous ceramic slice tool and scotch magic tape.

I've used Clairefontaine Pastelmat board which is a wonderful surface to use and the photos are my own.

If you'd like to view the whole tutorial, consider joining my growing Patreon channel, you'll find loads of real time tutorials, marketing videos, Q&A sessions and you can take part in live streams, draw-along with me live and also collaborate with me in future publications.



Music credit: Bensounds.com

clairefontaine,faber castell,derwent,caran dache,drawing tutorial,tutorial,how to,coloured pencil,colored pencil,slice uk,scotch tape,

Post a Comment

0 Comments