Advertisement

Chit Chat GRWM: She Was Throwing Shade?!

Chit Chat GRWM: She Was Throwing Shade?! Hey guys! Today I did a chit chat get ready with me and I talked about a TON of topics! Thanks to SeatGeek! Get $10 off tickets to the Unruly Festival with code UNRULYNK:

-PRODUCTS USED-
Primer:
Foundation:
Concealer:
Contour:
Powder:
Bronzer:
Blush:
Eyeshadow Palette:
Green Shadow:
Baddie Lashes in Slay
Lipgloss:

IG/TWITTER
@NazaninKavari

OFFICIAL WEBSITE


♡ DISCOUNT CODES♡
♡ Get 10% off Lilly Lashes using discount code naz10! My favorites are Miami & Monaco- www.lillylashes.com/‎

♡Get 20% of Luxy Lash using code 'naz'. My favorite style is Homegirl-

♡ Get $35 for Airbnb! (Cheaper alternative to staying in a Hotel)
www.airbnb.com/c/nazanink5

♡ Get your first Uber ride free using my code! 'nazanink3'


***For Sponsorships, email info@nazaninkavari.co***

Nazanin,Kavari,Nazanin Kavari,get ready with me,chit chat,chatty get ready with me,life update,makeup,makeup tutorial,lifestyle,beauty,makeup look,sephora,ulta,women,facetune,instagram,body image,self confidence,beauty routine,getting ready,

Post a Comment

0 Comments