Advertisement

BORED OF YOUR MAKEUP ROUTINE? Get ready with the Goat Dancer.

BORED OF YOUR MAKEUP ROUTINE? Get ready with the Goat Dancer. Sick of seeing the same old makeup looks? Model Lara known as 'the Goat Dancer' shares her unusual skin and makeup routine with us. She tells us how she isn't afraid to push boundaries and make a bold artist statements with her looks.

Subscribe to CULTED:

Connect with CULTED

Web:
Instagram:

SCRIPT:
Okey dokey it's Lara the Goat Dancer. Um so when it comes to skin care I just think that you should be conscious of what maybe people are recommending you know but it's super personal because if what's working for you it's working for you so just like role with that. So after I've washed my face obviously make sure your hands are clean. I just wack rose water, tea tree oil quite a pungent aroma and then some boujee sh*t. It's age revitalising concentrate. I got started with makeup um not really makeup necessarily makeup more like faceprint and stuff when I was quite young. I was just like drawing colours and that's the thing I've never been very neat or anything and then I just carried it on from then and I think I still have that similar child like approach to makeup really. Obviously this is going to sound a bit ironic but makeup isn't important to me. I think the self expression is important to me not makeup itself. Everyone has their own medium in which they choose to express themselves some people through music, some people through art, some people through cooking you know. It's often like a little bit of a social experiment you know testing the waters and seeing people's perception. I see it everywhere a lot of things that inspire me like just random things. It's more of a feeling a guess it's more of like an embodiment like it's not you know... I can't explain it what does beauty mean to me. Take your makeup off, just have fun that's obviously the most important one don't really worry about what anyone else is doing or what anyone else thinks. Oh that's quite cool I like to just use things that aren't necessarily makeup, the bargain hunting that is my favourite thing to do. Um just from wherever really I like, I'm really into like drag and like club kids, queer culture, from like paintings or more so from my surroundings or people like little old ladies that have like really glamorous blow outs all the time like every day I love that kind of thing. What is my commitment? To the gods of fashion. Um I used to do it a lot more when I wasn't modelling. When I was at college I used to dye my hair like every week it's the whole process that's what I enjoy about makeup like I if I'm bored will sit in my bedroom and do this really. I wanna start again. One of my favourite things to do is to again least effort most impact. I was gonna say eyelash glue because then I could just stick leaves to my face but knowing me and my bad luck I'd pick like some sort of poisonous leaf and that'd be the end of me. She died for the Instagram. Um mainly just as a platform like you know jobs that I've got modelling jobs and stuff have been through Instagram even like really cool clients. It's a place to find inspiration and stuff. Have I experience negativity on social media? Yeah sometimes lol very minor. I have to recognise wether something is healthy or not healthy for you you know. Yeah but it's programmed to be that way isn't it. Yeah I am on there probably more than I should be. I don't think anyone has the social responsibility to do that it's like even the word influencer I think it's such a silly word. I think it's good to inspire but not necessarily influence, you should be making up your own mind, you should never feel like you need to do this because they are doing that. I just like to go crazy with like random pieces of things that I find and what not maybe the black lines might go with the black wig. Bits of earring, bits of whatever because who knows what you might wanna like too much is never enough really I think we've become a bit too minimalistic as well I just want everything and all of it at once. Um obviously yeah I look insane probably just want to take pictures and then well you might not even want to you might just think I look horrible but that's okay because I love my haters. No I'm kidding that was such a funny thing for me to.. I'm just I've always wanted to say that. Basically the moral of the story is like get cool like me. Just be yourself, be cool, be free. Hi guys I've been the Goat Dancer and you've been watching Culted you like subscribe and comment down below, call me.


About CULTED: We are an online publication, covering fashion, arts and culture through video entertainment- featuring industry creatives.

Culted,makeup,gettingready,MUA,fashion,art,creative,makeupartist,basic,bold,makeuproutine,skinroutine,smokeyeye,lipstick,Fentybeauty,YSL,twofaced,becca,Armani,jamescharles,chanel,tomford,jefferystar,collabs,katvond,anastasiabeverlyhills,benefit,NYX,charlottetilbury,makeupstar,blusher,bronzer,highlight,snatched,concealer,mascara,eyebrowsonfleek,eyebrows,contour,KKW,KKWcollection,kylie,lipkits,morphe,morphepalette,palette,eyeshadow,eyeliner,dragqueen,wig,accessories,makeup routine,make up,

Post a Comment

0 Comments