Advertisement

Best Vanguard Funds for Financial Independence (VTSAX, VTI, VOO, VFIAX)

Best Vanguard Funds for Financial Independence (VTSAX, VTI, VOO, VFIAX) Vanguard funds VTSAX, VTI, VOO, and VFIAX are the best funds for achieving financial independence. I explain what Vanguard is, why index funds are better than mutual funds, and how Vanguard's VTSAX, VTI, VOO, and VFIAX work to grow your wealth. These Vanguard index funds and ETFs provide you with a total stock market exposure so that your wealth grows passively with minimal effort. Achieve financial independence faster by investing in VTSAX, VTI, VOO, and VFIAX!

Expense Ratio Difference Calculator:


Standard & Poors 2016 Scorecard Research:


// Check out my related videos!!
Reach Financial Independence Faster:


Money Management for Financial Independence:


How My Family Saves $2,700/mo On 1 Income:


PLEASE SUBSCRIBE! If you like my videos, don't forget to hit that thumbs up button and subscribe to my channel! I post two videos a week on reaching financial independence for families with tips and strategies to optimize your family finances. Thanks for watching!

// Follow me on instagram:


// Books I recommend:
Building Wealth (Rich Dad Poor Dad):
Millionaire Next Door:
Your Money or Your Life (Financial Independence):
Getting started in Real Estate Investing:
Managing Your Rental Properties:
Retiring Early (4-hour Work Week):
Paying Off Debt (Dave Ramsey):
Stock Market Investing (Value Investing):

DISCLOSURE: This description may contain affiliated links to products and services I use and trust. If you choose to use these links, this channel may earn affiliated commissions at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting my channel!

DISCLAIMER: I am not a financial adviser, an attorney, or an accountant. These videos are for educational purposes only and reflect my own views, ideas, and opinions. This content should not be construed as legal, tax, investment, financial or other advice. While I make every attempt to ensure the content is accurate, I am not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for results obtained from the use of the content. You should consult with your attorney or other professional to determine what may be best for your individual needs. You should conduct your own research and due diligence before making any legal, investment, or tax decisions.

VTI,VTSAX,VOO,VFIAX,index funds,vtsax vanguard,vti vs voo,vanguard admiral shares,vanguard etf,vanguard total stock market,vanguard total stock market index fund,vanguard total stock market index fund admiral shares,vti stock,voo stock,vti dividend,voo dividend,jlcollinsnh,index fund vanguard,vtsax vs vti,vti vanguard,voo vanguard,vanguard investment,vanguard fees,

Post a Comment

0 Comments