Advertisement

bad guy in the style of Breaking Benjamin (feat. Jared Dines)

bad guy in the style of Breaking Benjamin (feat. Jared Dines) SUB to Jared's channel


If YOU want to take part in the NEXT poll and influence the outcome of future fan favorite videos, become a Patron!
Patreon ►

10th of every month - Styles Video
20th of every month - Fan Favorite Video

Become a YouTube member ►

Subscribe to my channel ►
MERCH ►

All my socials ►

Twitter ►
Instagram ►
Facebook ►
Follow me on Spotify ►
Join my Discord ►


Credits ►

Video edited by Andy Rose
Music production by SixteenInMono & Jared DInes
Mixed and Mastered by SixteenInMono
www.youtube.com/channel/UCb1gWOLQPCgUl_WY-zSvL7A

My band (Set The Charge) just dropped a new song as well! ►


For Booking and Business Inquiries e-mail►
TenSecondSongsMusic@gmail.com

billie eilish,bad guy,breaking benjamin,diary of jane,anthony vincent,jared dines,ten second songs,different styles,20 styles,

Post a Comment

0 Comments